Android P has been officially announced few months ago, If your smartphone is still running on android 6 Marshmallow and below. Its time to upgrade to higher android version.
Google will be officially announcing its next mobile OS – Android P – to the world on August 20, 2018 and the tech giant is also expected to officially drop the name on the same day.
Key Features Of Android P
- Android P will come with Adaptive battery and many more features.
- Screenshot editing: You can crop and draw on screenshots you capture. This has been a long time coming.
- Zoom lens for text selection: Like iOS has had since forever, when you select text, on P you can get a nice magnified view of the area above your finger.
- App Timer: Another step towards Digital Wellbeing is the App Timer feature which lets you set time limits on apps you use for a more extended period.
- Wind Down: Many of us spend hours on our phones at night before we actually fall asleep. Wind Down will help you curb this habit by switching on Night Light and turning on the Do Not Disturb mode at your chosen bedtime.
- Slices: ‘Slices’ is one of the best Android P features which come in handy at several places. It lets you perform basic application activities outside the app.